BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
The HP 5820 Switch Series supports advanced features that deliver a unique combination of unmatched 10 Gigabit Ethernet; high- availability architecture; full Layer 2/3 dual-stack IPv4/IPv6; and line-rate, low-latency performance on all ports. Extensible embedded application capabilities enable these switches to integrate services into the network, consolidating devices and appliances to simplify deployment and reduce power consumption and rack space. Extremely versatile, the switches can be used in high-performance, high-density building or department cores as part of a consolidated network; for data center top-of-rack server access; or as high-performance Layer 3, 10GbE aggregation switches in campus and data center networks.
- Ports: (24) fixed 1000/10000 SFP+ ports (2) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports
- Memory and processor: 2048 MB flash Packet buffer size: 2 MB 512 MB SDRAM
- Throughput: up to 360 Mpps
- Routing/switching capacity: 484 Gbps
- Stacking capabilities: IRF 9 switches
- Management features: IMC - Intelligent Management Center Command-line interface Web browser SNMP manager Telnet HTTPS RMON1 FTP
- Input voltage: 100 - 120 / 200 - 240 VAC, rated -48 to -60 VDC, rated (depending on power supply chosen)
- Operating humidity range: 10 to 90% (noncondensing)
- Power Consumption: 650 W (maximum)
- Heat dissipation: 607 BTU/hr (640.39 kJ/hr)
- Product dimensions (H x W x D): 25.98 x 17.32 x 1.72 in
- Weight: 22.05 lb