BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
HP 5800 TAA-compliant Switch Series offers an unmatched combination of Gigabit and 10 Gigabit Ethernet port density, high-availability architecture, and full Layer 2 and Layer 3 dual-stack IPv4 and IPv6 capabilities. In addition to wire-speed line-rate performance on all ports, the switches include patented Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) technology and Rapid Ring Protection Protocol (RRPP), which allow local or geographically distributed HP 5800 switches to be interconnected for higher resiliency and performance. Available in PoE and non-PoE models as well as 1 RU and 2 RU form-factor configurations, HP 5800 switches are built on open standards and include an open application architecture (OAA) module slot that enables flexible deployment options for new services. These versatile switches are ideal for use in the network core of buildings or departments, or as high-performance switches in the convergence layer or network edge of enterprise campus networks.
- Product Type: Layer 3 Switch
- Product Series: 5800
- Brand Name: HP
- Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Product Model: 5800-24G TAA-compliant
- Product Name: 5800-24G TAA-compliant Switch
- Manufacturer Part Number: JG255B#ABA
- Manageable: Yes
- Green Compliant: Yes
- Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: RoHS
- Compatible Rack Unit: 1U
- Height: 1.7"
- Width: 17.3"
- Depth: 14.4"
- Form Factor: Rack-mountable
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Media Type Supported: Twisted PairOptical Fiber
- Network Technology: 10/100Base-TX10/100/1000Base-T10GBase-X
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 5
- Number of SFP+ Slots: 4
- Expansion Slot Type: SFP+
- Modular: No
- Total Number of Network Ports: 24
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 24 x Gigabit Ethernet Network4 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot1 x Expansion Slot
- Power Source: Power Supply
- Layer Supported: 3