BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
The HPE FlexNetwork 5120 SI Switch Series are Layer 2 switches that support stacking, static Layer 3 routing, PoE+, ACLs and IPv6. They are campus switches ideal for medium and large enterprise networks. HPE Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) technology creates a virtual fabric by managing four switches as one logical device, which increases network resilience, performance, and availability while reducing operational complexity. The FlexNetwork 5120 SI Switch Series can be managed with HPE Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software for a single view of your entire network.
- Ports: (8) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 PoE+ ports (1) SFP fixed Gigabit Ethernet SFP port
- Memory and processor: storage: 128 MB flash, 128 MB SDRAM Packet buffer size: 0.5 MB
- Latency: 1000 Mb Latency: < 3 µs
- Throughput: up to 13.4 Mpps
- Routing/switching capacity: 18 Gbps
- PoE capability: 180 W PoE+
- Stacking capabilities: IRF 4 switches
- Management features: IMC - Intelligent Management Center Command-line interface Web browser SNMP manager
- Input voltage: 100 - 240 VAC, rated (depending on power supply chosen)
- Operating humidity range: 10 to 90% (noncondensing)
- Power Consumption: 230 W (maximum)
- Heat dissipation: 163 BTU/hr (171.97 kJ/hr)
- Product dimensions (H x W x D): 11.81 x 6.3 x 1.72 in
- Weight: 6.61 lb