BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
The HPE 10500 Switch Series is an enterprise campus core switch designed to meet the evolving needs of a cloud-connected and rich-media-capable infrastructure. It sets a benchmark for performance, reliability, and scalability with powerful Clos architecture (multistage switching network), offers 3-microsecond latency, delivers ultra-high 1/10/40GbE port density and supports 100GbE. With HPE Intelligent Resilient Fabric (IRF) technology, the 10500 Switch Series can be virtualized across four chassis with a single management interface-enabling flatter, more agile networks.
- Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Ports: 12 I/O module slots, maximum
- Supports a maximum of 576 10GbE ports, 288 1/10GBASE-T ports, 576 Gigabit Ethernet ports, 96 40GbE ports or a combination
- Memory and processor: Dual Core MIPS @ 1.2 GHz, 512 MB flash, 8 GB DDR2 SDRAM
- Management features: IMC - Intelligent Management Center, Command-line interface, Out-of-band management (serial RS-232C), SNMP manager, Telnet, Terminal interface (serial RS-232C), Modem interface, IEEE 802.3 Ethernet MIB, Ethernet interface MIB
- Input voltage: -48 to -60 VDC, depending on configuration
- Operating temperature range: 0 to 45°C
- Operating humidity range: 10 to 95% (noncondensing)
- Physical Dimensions: 24.4"h x 17.3"w x 26"d