BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
The HPE FlexNetwork 5510 HI Switch Series comprises Gigabit Ethernet switches that deliver outstanding resiliency, security, and multiservice support capabilities at the edge layer of data center, large campus, and metro Ethernet networks. The switches can also be used in the core layer of SMB networks. With Intelligent Resilient Fabric (IRF) support, the HPE FlexNetwork 5510 HI Series Switch can deliver high levels of resiliency and manageability. Designed with four fixed 10GbE ports and supports additional modular uplinks, these switches can provide up to six 10GbE uplink ports. With complete IPv4/IPv6, OpenFlow, and MPLS/VPLS features, the series provides investment protection with an easy transition from IPv4 to IPv6 networks.
- Ports: (48) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 PoE+ ports Ports 1 - 8 support MACSec (4) SFP+ 10GbE ports (1) port expansion module slot Supports a maximum of 6 SFP+ ports or 2 1/10GBASE-T ports or 2 40GbE ports, with optional module
- Memory and processor: 2 GB SDRAM Packet buffer size: 4 MB 512 MB flash
- Latency: 1000 Mb Latency: < 5 Ás 10 Gbps Latency: < 3 Ás
- Throughput: up to 250 Mpps
- Routing/switching capacity: 336 Gbps
- PoE capability: 1440 W PoE+
- Stacking capabilities: IRF 9 switches
- Management features: IMC - Intelligent Management Center Command-line interface Web browser SNMP manager
- Input voltage: 100 - 240 VAC, rated (90 - 264 VAC, max) (depending on power supply chosen)
- Operating humidity range: 10 to 90% (noncondensing)
- Power Consumption: 670 W (maximum)
- Heat dissipation: 2286 BTU/hr (2411.73 kJ/hr)
- Product dimensions (H x W x D): 1.72 x 17.32 x 18.11 in
- Weight: 27.56 lb