BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
The HPE FlexNetwork 5130 HI Switch Series delivers scalability and resiliency at the access layer of medium and large enterprise campus networks. This FlexNetwork switch supports enterprise class QoS and security, HPE Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) stacking, static Layer 3 routing and RIP, dual redundant power supplies, fixed and modular 10GbE uplinks ports, PoE+, ACLs, IPv6 and delivers energy savings with Energy Efficient Ethernet.
The 5130 HI Switch Series can be managed with HPE Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software for a single view of your entire network.
- Ports: (24) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 PoE+ ports Ports 1 - 8 support MACSec (4) SFP+ 10GbE ports (1) port expansion module slot Supports a maximum of 6 SFP+ ports or 2 1/10GBASE-T ports, with optional module
- Memory and processor: 2 GB SDRAM Packet buffer size: 4 MB 512 MB flash
- Latency: 1000 Mb Latency: < 5 µs 10 Gbps Latency: < 3 µs
- Throughput: up to 154.8 Mpps
- Routing/switching capacity: 168 Gbps
- PoE capability: 740 W PoE+
- Stacking capabilities: IRF 9 switches
- Management features: IMC - Intelligent Management Center Command-line interface Web browser SNMP manager
- Input voltage: 100 - 240 VAC, rated (90 - 264 VAC, max) (depending on power supply chosen)
- Operating humidity range: 10 to 90% (noncondensing)
- Power Consumption: 650 W (maximum)
- Heat dissipation: 2217 BTU/hr (3599.66 kJ/hr)
- Product dimensions (H x W x D): 1.72 x 17.32 x 18.11 in
- Weight: 27.56 lb