BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
The HPE FlexFabric 5940 Switch Series is a family of high-performance and low-latency 10GbE and 40GbE top-of-rack (ToR) data center switches. This also includes 100G uplink technology which is part of the HPE FlexFabric data center solution, and is a cornerstone of the FlexNetwork architecture.
The FlexFabric 5940 Switch is suited for deployment at the aggregation or server access layer of large enterprise data centers, or at the core layer of medium-sized enterprises. It is optimized for high-performance server connectivity, convergence of Ethernet and storage traffic, and virtual environments.
- Ports: (32) QSFP+ 40GbE ports
- Memory and processor: 1 GB flash Packet buffer size: 16 MB 4 GB SDRAM
- Latency: 10 Gbps Latency: < 1 Ás
- Throughput: up to 1904 Mpps
- Routing/switching capacity: 2560 Gbps
- Stacking capabilities: IRF 9 switches
- Management features: IMC - Intelligent Management Center Command-line interface Out-of-band management SNMP manager Telnet FTP
- Input voltage: 90 - 264 VAC, rated -40 to -75 VDC, rated (depending on power supply chosen)
- Operating humidity range: 10 to 95% (noncondensing)
- Power Consumption: 409 W (maximum)
- Heat dissipation: 597 / 1361 BTU/hr (629.83 / 1435.86 kJ/hr)
- Product dimensions (H x W x D): 17.32 x 25.98 x 1.74 in
- Weight: 35.27 lb