REFURBISHED WITH A 90 DAY CCS WARRANTY!!!
The Arista 7050SX 10/40 Data Center Switch Series offer 1RU and 2RU purpose-built 10/40GbE switches supporting wirespeed Layer 2, Layer 3, and Layer 4 performance combined with low latency and advanced features for software driven cloud networking, Big Data, cloud, virtualized and traditional deployments. This solution provides flexible options for scalable two-tier network designs and incorporates traffic control, monitoring and provisioning features that support ease of use. These switches offer wirespeed 10GbE and 40GbE versatility, plus flexibility for connecting servers and storage running business critical applications, high performance computing (HPC) and highly virtualized cloud infrastructures.
- Manufacturer Part Number: JH583A
- RAM: 4 GB
- Flash Memory: 4 GB
- RAM (installed): 4.000 GB
- Ports: 48
- Color: Gray
- Ports/Connectors: (1) RJ-45, (1) management (RS-232) - RJ-45, (48) 10Gbit LAN - SFP+, (4) 40Gbit LAN - QSFP+, (1) USB
- Physical Dimensions: 1.7"h x 19"w x 8.1"d
- Networking Protocol: IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1Qaz, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3ad, IEEE 802.3ae, IEEE 802.3z, IEEEE 802.3x, IGMP, IGMP v2, IGMP v3, OSPF, RIP
- Remote Management Protocol: CLI, RMON, RMON 2, SNMP 1, SNMP 2, SNMP 3, SSH-2, Telnet
- Routing Protocol: BGP, ECMP, IGMP, IGMPv2, IGMPv3, IS-IS, Multiprotocol BGP, OSPF, OSPFv3, PIM-SM, PIM-SSM, Policy-based routing (PBR), RIP-2, VRRP
- Actual Weight: 19.00 lb(s)