BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
The Aruba 3810 Switch Series is an industry-leading mobile campus access solution for enterprises, SMBs, and branch office networks. With HPE Smart Rate multi-gigabit ports for high-speed IEEE 802.11ac devices, the Aruba 3810 will prepare your network for tomorrow. Right-size deployment and back haul capacity with modular 10GbE and 40GbE uplinks.
Full PoE+ provisioning available on 48-ports. Dual, redundant, hot-swappable power supplies and innovative backplane stacking technology delivers resiliency and scalability in a convenient 1U form factor. Advanced Layer 2 and 3 feature set with OSPF, IPv6, IPv4 BGP, Tunneled node, robust QoS, and policy-based routing are included with no software licensing.
With support for OpenFlow, the Aruba 3810 is ready to take advantage of SDN applications such as HPE Network Visualizer, HPE Network Optimizer, and HPE Network Protector applications. Easy to deploy and manage withadvanced security and network management tools like Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager and Aruba AirWave. With support from Aruba Central, you can quickly set up remote branch sites with little or no IT support.
- Ports: (24) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports Ports 1 - 24 support MACSec (1) open module slot Supports a maximum of 4 SFP+ ports or 1 40GbE ports, with optional module
- Memory and processor: Dual ARM Coretex A9 @ 1 GHz 2 GB DDR3 SDRAM Packet buffer size: 13.5 MB Internal
- Latency: 1000 Mb Latency: < 2.8 µs 10 Gbps Latency: < 1.8 µs 40 Gbps Latency: < 1.5 µs
- Throughput: up to 95.2 Mpps
- Routing/switching capacity: 160 Gbps
- Switch fabric speed: 169 Gbps
- Stacking capabilities: Virtual 10 switches
- Management features: Aruba AirWave Network Management Aruba Central IMC - Intelligent Management Center Command-line interface Web browser Configuration menu Out-of-band management (RJ-45 Ethernet) In-line and out-of-band Out-of-band management (serial RS-232C or micro USB)
- Input voltage: 100-240 VAC Depending on installed options, model and configuration
- Operating humidity range: 15 to 95% @ 104°F (40°C) (noncondensing)
- Product dimensions (H x W x D): 17.42 x 16.98 x 1.73 in
- Weight: 12.76 lb