BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
The Aruba 3810 Switch Series provides performance and resiliency for enterprises, SMBs, and branch office networks. With HPE Smart Rate multi-gigabit ports for high-speed 802.11ac devices, this advanced Layer 3 switch delivers a better application experience with low latency, virtualization with resilient stacking technology, and line rate 40GbE for plenty of back haul capacity. The Aruba 3810 is easy to deploy and manage with advanced security and network management tools like Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager, Aruba AirWave and cloud-based Aruba Central.
- Ports: (48) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports Ports 1 - 48 support MACSec (1) open module slot Supports a maximum of 4 SFP+ ports or 2 40GbE ports, with optional module
- Memory and processor: Dual ARM Coretex A9 @ 1 GHz 2 GB DDR3 SDRAM Packet buffer size: 13.5 MB Internal
- Latency: 1000 Mb Latency: < 2.8 µs 10 Gbps Latency: < 1.8 µs 40 Gbps Latency: < 1.5 µs
- Throughput: up to 190.5 Mpps
- Routing/switching capacity: 320 Gbps
- Switch fabric speed: 338 Gbps
- Stacking capabilities: Virtual 10 switches
- Management features: Aruba AirWave Network Management Aruba Central IMC - Intelligent Management Center Command-line interface Web browser Configuration menu Out-of-band management (RJ-45 Ethernet) In-line and out-of-band Out-of-band management (serial RS-232C or micro USB)
- Input voltage: 100-240 VAC Depending on installed options, model and configuration
- Operating humidity range: 15 to 95% @ 104°F (40°C) (noncondensing)
- Product dimensions (H x W x D): 17.42 x 16.98 x 1.73 in
- Weight: 13.2 lb
HPE Part Number : JL072A
UPC : 00888793596586