BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
The HPE Altoline 6940 Switch Series are an x86-based open-networking, disaggregated family of low-latency 40GbE data center switches in 1U package. Perfect for deployment in web-scale environments as a 10GbE server access or as a 40GbE spine switches. Optimized for data center hot/cold isles deployments with reversible airflow. Hardware support for VXLAN is ideal for deployment in multi-tenancy and overlay environments. Take advantage of the streamlined design and ONIE boot loader to deploy a choice of network operating systems with the freedom to select the management and orchestration tools.
- Brand Name: HP
- Ports: (32) QSFP+ 40GbE ports
- Memory and processor: Intel Atom C2538 quad-core x86 processor @ 2.4 GHz, 8 GB DDR3 SDRAM, Packet buffer size: 12 MB, 16 GB SD Card
- Latency: 40 Gbps Latency: > 0.6 µs
- Throughput: up to 1440 Mpps
- Routing/switching capacity: 2560 Gbps
- Management features: Command-line interface, Out-of-band management, SNMP manager, Telnet, FTP
- Power supply name: 2 x PSUs
- Input voltage: 90 - 264 VAC, rated (depending on power supply chosen)
- Operating temperature range: 0 to 40°C
- Operating humidity range: 5 to 95% (noncondensing)
- Power consumption: 315 W (maximum)
- Product dimensions (H x W x D): 17.32 x 18.5 x 1.72 in
- Weight: 18.52 lb