BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
The Aruba 2930F Switch Series is designed for customer creating digital workplaces optimized for mobile users. These Layer 3 access switches are easy to deploy and manage with advanced security and network management tools like Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager, Aruba AirWave and cloud-based Aruba Central. Virtual Switching Framework (VSF) provides stacking scale and simplicity for enterprise edge, SMB and branch offices. The 2930F delivers performance and value with support for RIP routing, Access OSPF, 10GbE uplinks, up to 740W PoE+, robust QoS, and requires no software licensing.
- Ports: (24) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 PoE+ ports (4) SFP+ 1/10GbE ports PHY-less
- Memory and processor: Dual Core ARM Cortex A9 @ 1016 MHz 1 GB DDR3 SDRAM Packet buffer size: 12.38 MB 4.5MB Ingress/7.785 Egress 4 GB eMMC
- Latency: 1000 Mb Latency: < 3.8 µs 10 Gbps Latency: < 1.6 µs
- Throughput: up to 95.2 Mpps
- Switching capacity: 128 Gbps
- PoE capability: 370 W PoE+
- Management features: Aruba AirWave Central Network Management IMC - Intelligent Management Center Command-line interface Web browser Configuration menu SNMP manager Telnet RMON1 FTP Out-of-band management (serial RS-232C or micro USB)
- Input voltage: 100 - 127 / 200 - 240 VAC, rated
- Operating humidity range: 15 to 95% @ 104°F (40°C) (noncondensing)
- Power Consumption: 445 W (maximum)
- Heat dissipation: 258 BTU/hr (272.2 kJ/hr)
- Product dimensions (H x W x D): 1.73 x 17.42 x 11.98 in
- Weight: 8.6 lb