BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
The Aruba 2930F Switch Series is designed for customer creating digital workplaces that are optimized for mobile users with an integrated wired and wireless approach. These basic Layer 3 access switches are easy to deploy and manage with advanced security and network management tools like Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager and Aruba AirWave and are ideal for enterprise edge, SMB and branch offices.
A powerful Aruba ProVision ASIC delivers performance and value supporting the latest SDN applications with future proof programmability. It supports 10GbE uplinks, PoE+, robust QoS, and RIP routing.
- Ports: (24) RJ-45 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports (4) SFP
- Memory and processor: Dual Core ARM Cortex A9 @ 1016 MHz 1 GB DDR3 SDRAM Packet buffer size: 12.38 MB 4.5MB Ingress/7.875MB Egress 4 GB eMMC.
- Latency: 1000 Mb Latency: < 3.8 µs
- Throughput: up to 41.7 Mpps
- Switching capacity: 56 Gbps
- Management features: Aruba AirWave Central Network Management IMC - Intelligent Management Center Command-line interface Web browser Configuration menu SNMP manager Telnet RMON1 FTP Out-of-band management (serial RS-232C or micro USB)
- Input voltage: 100 - 127 / 200 - 240 VAC, rated
- Operating humidity range: 15 to 95% @ 104°F (40°C) (noncondensing)
- Power Consumption: 29.3 W (maximum)
- Heat dissipation: 100 BTU/hr (105.5 kJ/hr)
- Product dimensions (H x W x D): 1.73 x 17.42 x 7.88 in
- Weight: 5.31 lb