BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
The HPE Altoline 6960 Switch Series is an open-networking, disaggregated family of low latency 100/50/25GbE data center switches in a 1U form factor. Perfect for deployment in data center environments as 25GbE server access, or 100/50GbE spine switches. It is optimized for data center hot/cold aisle deployments with reversible airflow. The hardware support for VXLAN makes the Altoline 6960 ideal for deployment in multi-tenancy and overlay environments. You have the freedom to select the management and orchestration tools that best fit your IT environments and applications.
- Manufacturer: HPE
- Ports: (32) QSFP28 100GbE ports
- Memory and processor: Intel Rangely C2538 4-core @ 2.4 GHz 8 GB DDR3 SDRAM storage: mSATA: 32GB Packet buffer size: 12 MB 8 GB NAND flash
- Routing/switching capacity: 3.2 Tbps
- Management features: Command-line interface Out-of-band management SNMP manager Telnet FTP
- Power supply name: 2 x PSUs
- Input voltage: 90 - 264 VAC, rated
- Operating humidity range: 5 to 95% (noncondensing)
- Power Consumption: 315 W (maximum)
- Product dimensions (H x W x D): 17.26 x 20.28 x 1.73 in
- Weight: 18.52 lb