BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
The HPE Altoline 6921 Switch Series is an x86-based OCP certified, open-networking, disaggregated family of low-latency 10GbE data center switches in a 1U form factor. Perfect for deployment in web-scale environments as a 10GbE server access switch; optimized for data center hot/cold aisle deployments with reversible airflow. Hardware support for VXLAN is ideal for deployment in multi-tenancy and overlay environments. Take advantage of the streamlined design and ONIE boot loader to deploy a choice of network operating systems with the freedom to select the management and orchestration tools.
- Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Ports: (48) SFP+ 1/10GbE ports (6) QSFP+ 40GbE ports
- Memory and processor: Intel Atom C2538 quad-core x86 processor @ 2.4 GHz 8 GB DDR3 SDRAM Packet buffer size: 12 MB 8 GB NAND flash
- Latency: 40 Gbps Latency: < 0.6 Ás
- Throughput: up to 1 Bpps
- Routing/switching capacity: 1440 Gbps
- Management features: Command-line interface Out-of-band management SNMP manager Telnet FTP
- Power supply name: 2 x PSUs
- Input voltage: 90 - 264 VAC, rated
- Operating humidity range: 5 to 95% (noncondensing)
- Power Consumption: 282 W (maximum)
- Product dimensions (H x W x D): 17.4 x 18.6 x 1.71 in
- Weight: 18.74 lb