BRAND NEW WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
Whether you own a cafe, a design firm or a tech startup, a reliable and secure network plays a critical role in the success of your business. And you need a network solution that gives you peace of mind, allowing you to focus on growing your business instead of managing problems with your network. Aruba Instant On makes it easy to keep network users happy, mobile and IoT devices connected, and your network secure.
The Aruba Instant On 1930 switches features advanced, smart-managed, fixed-configuration Gigabit switches designed for small businesses that are easy-to-deploy and affordable. They're made to handle today's bandwidth-heavy applications like voice and video conferencing, enabling consistent connectivity to enhance performance. Using either the Instant On mobile app or the cloud-based web portal, you can quickly set up, monitor and manage the 1930 switch series from anywhere at any time. What's more, up to 30 W PoE power delivery is available out-of-the-box for your class 4 PoE devices, like access points, surveillance cameras and VoIP phones, all easily managed from the same platform.
Built-in security features protect your network from unauthorized access by allowing you to segment traffic and define access to each area of the network. And all of this is included in the price of the hardware - there are no hidden subscription or licensing fees.
- Seven advanced smart managed Layer 2+ Gigabit switches for high-performance connectivity.
- Non-PoE and Class 4 PoE (i.e. PoE+) 8-, 24- and 48-port models for deployment flexibility.
- 1G/10G SFP+ ports on 24-and 48-port models for fiber connectivity.
- Aruba Instant On mobile app and/or cloud-based web portal for easy network management onsite or remotely.
- Option to manage your switches through local web GUI.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Brand: HPE
- SKU: JL686A#ABA
- Power consumption: 460.0 W maximum, 34.5 W idle
- Input voltage: 100 - 127 / 200 - 240 VAC
- Ports: 48 RJ-45 10/100/1000 ports, 4 SFP 1/10GbE ports
- Switching capacity: 176 Gbps
- Throughput: 130.95 Mpps, maximum
- Memory and processor: ARM Cortex-A9 @ 800 MHz, 512 MB SDRAM, 256 MB flash, 1.5 MB packet buffer
- PoE capability: 370 W Class 4
- Management features: Aruba Instant On Portal, Web browser, SNMP Manager