BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
The Aruba CX 6200 Switch Series delivers unparalleled visibility with built-in analytics for real-time monitoring and troubleshooting to help fix problems faster. The Aruba Network Analytics Engine (NAE) automatically interrogates and analyzes events that can impact network health. Advanced telemetry and automation provide the ability to easily identify and troubleshoot network, system, application, and security related issues easily through the use of Python agents and REST APIs. The Time Series Database (TSDB) stores configuration and operational state data, making it available to quickly resolve network issues.
The Aruba CX 6200 Switch Series uses a fully distributed architecture with Aruba Gen7 ASICs that delivers very low latency, increased packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption. All switching and routing are wire-speed to meet the demands of bandwidth-intensive applications. Aruba Virtual Switching Framework (VSF) allows you to quickly grow your network using high performance front-plane stack
- Enterprise-class connectivity with support for ACLs, robust QoS, and common protocols such as static and Access OSPF routing.
- Scalability with 8 member VSF stacking. 24 and 48-port fixed and modular switch models can stack together for up to 384 ports.
- Models include modular switches with 1/10GbE uplinks, LRM, and MACSec 256, fixed switches with either 1/10GbE SFP+ or 1GbE SFP uplinks, and options that support 30W to 60W of PoE per port.
- Intelligent monitoring and visibility via Aruba Network Analytics Engine. Aruba NetEdit support for automation, configuration and verification. One touch deployment using the Aruba CX Mobile App.
- Aruba Dynamic Segmentation enables enhanced security and simple access for users and IoT.
- Flexible, modular switch models support hot-swappable, redundant power supplies and fans for enhanced resiliency.
- Brand: HPE
- SKU: JL726A#ABA
- Clock Speed: 1.8 GHZ
- Processor Brand: ARM
- Processor Type: Cortex-A72
- Interface Provided: 4 x 1/10Gbit LAN SFP+, 48 x 10/100/1000 Base-T RJ-45
- Port Quantity: 48
- Port Type: 10/100/1000
- Ports Type (2nd): 1 Gigabit / 10 Gigabit SFP+
- Advanced Switching: Layer 3
- Ports: 52
- Switching Type: 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Power Consumption Operational: 68 watt