BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
The HPE Aruba Instant On 1960 Switches are advanced, smart-managed, fixed-configuration Gigabit stackable switches designed for small and growing businesses that are easy to deploy and affordable. These switches are designed to scale as a business grows, making adding more employees, devices and applications simple. Aruba Instant On 1960 switches are made to handle today's bandwidth-heavy applications like voice and video conferencing, enabling consistent connectivity to improve user experience and application performance.
- Simplify network management by stacking up to (four) 4 Aruba Instant On 1960 switches and managing them through one single IP address. Stacking supported via local and cloud-managed stacking modes.
- Smart-managed layer 2+ Ethernet switch series ready to deploy in 24- and 48-port for non-PoE and PoE (supports Class 4 and Class 6 PoE) models.
- The Aruba 1960 aggregation switch comes with twelve (12) 10GBase-T and four (4) SFP+ ports, providing 10G connectivity to servers, network storage devices and access switches alike.
- For environments with heavy bandwidth needs, 10GBase-T and SFP+ uplink ports deliver lightning-fast network speeds and nearly eliminates traffic bottlenecks.
- Aruba Instant On mobile app and/or cloud-based web portal for easy network management onsite or remotely.
- Brand: HPE
- SKU: JL809A#ABA
- Input voltage: 100 - 240 VAC
- Ports: 48 RJ-45 10/100/1000 PoE (CL4 and CL6) ports, 2 SFP+ 10GbE ports, 2 10GBASE-T ports
- Switching capacity: 176 Gbps
- Stacking capabilities: 4H height
- Throughput: 131 Mpps
- Memory and processor: Single Core ARMv7 Cortex-A9 @800MHz
- PoE capability: Total 600 W PoE Power (Up to 480 W of Class 6 or 600 W of Class 4 PoE)
- Operating temperature: 0-40°C, 0-10,000 ft
- Management features: Aruba Instant On Cloud; Web browser; SNMP Manager