BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
The HPE Aruba Instant On 1830 Switch Series provides an easy-to-use and affordable wired solution for networks supporting IT, mobile and cloud applications. Thisaffordable and easy-to-deploy smart-managed switch series is ideal for small businesses looking for cost-effective wired infrastructure to keep up with evolving network demands.
These entry-level, smart-managed switches offer Layer 2 switching capabilities, Gigabit connectivity, along with flexible management modes - all at an affordable price point. With a flexible management dashboard, Power over Ethernet (PoE) options and energy-efficient features, these switches deliver a solid business network for SMBs with limited budgets.Features
- Smart-managed Layer 2 Ethernet switch series ready to deploy in 8, 24-, and 48-port for non-PoE and PoE models.
- Compact and fan-less 8-port PoE/ non-PoE models and 24-port non-PoE model for acoustically sensitive environments.
- Aruba Instant On mobile app and/or cloud-based web portal for easy network management onsite or remotely.
- Two (2) and four (4) dedicated 1G SFP fiber ports on 24- and 48-port models respectively to eliminate traffic bottlenecks across your network.
- Option to manage your switches through local web GUI.
- Cost-effective PoE Support: With half of the ports capable of supporting PoE, these switches are ideal for the most cost-efficient environments.
- Brand: HPE
- Power consumption: Maximum: 100-127V: 462.5W 200-220V: 452.5W; Idle: 100-127V: 25.8W 200-220V: 25.4W
- Input voltage: 100 - 240 VAC
- Ports: 48 RJ-45 10/100/1000 Class 4 PoE ports, 4 SFP 1GbE ports
- Switching capacity: 104 Gbps
- Throughput: 77.37 Mpps
- Memory and processor: ARM Cortex-A9 @ 800MHz, 512 MB SDRAM, 256 MB flash; packet buffer: 1.5 MB
- PoE capability: 370W
- Operating temperature: 0-40°C, 0-10,000 ft
- Management features: Aruba Instant On Cloud; Web browser; SNMP Manager