BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
The Aruba Airmesh MST200 Series Outdoor Wireless Mesh Access Router delivers high-performance outdoor wireless mesh connectivity for remote locations and devices such as IP video surveillance cameras and digital signage. Ruggedized and hardened to withstand extreme environmental conditions, the MST200 is ideal for providing 8IEEE 02.11n connectivity in metropolitan and industrial areas, oilfields, mines, shipping ports, traffic corridors and large public areas. Supporting data rates up to 300 Mbps, the MST200 a reliable and cost-effective alternative to cabling or fiber. Running the Aruba MeshOS operating system, the MST200 features a single 5-GHz 2x2 MIMO radio with dual spatial streams and patented Adaptive Wireless Routing (AWR) technology. Together, these features offer unparalleled speed, reliability, and low latency for voice, video and other real-time multimedia-grade applications.
- Ports: 1 x 10/100/1000BASE-T
- Power consumption: 802.3af PoE input
- Wi-Fi antenna: Built-in
- Radio coverage: Single 5-GHz radio
- Connectivity Technology: Wired, Wireless
- Data Transfer Rate: 300 Mbps
- Maximum aggregate transmit power per radio: up to 25 dBm
- Product dimensions (H x W x D): 10 x 7 x 3.3 in
- Weight: 4.0 lbs
- Networking Protocol: DHCP, Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, ICMP/IP, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11n, NTP, OSPF, PoE, SSH
- Remote Management Protocol: HTTP, HTTPS, SNMP, SSH, Telnet
- Routing Protocol: OSPF
- Transport Protocol: DHCP, ICMP/IP, NTP