HP Aruba Instant Iap 325 Wireless Access Point(JW327A)
Multifunctional Aruba 320 Series Access Points provide the best IEEE 802.11ac Wi-Fi connectivity and user experience. Featuring Aruba enhanced ClientMatch and Aruba Beacon technologies, the 320 series enables the highest capacity, performance, and efficiency in extremely high density environments. These Wave 2 access points deliver multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO) aware ClientMatch to boost network efficiency and a second 1GigE port provides network and power redundancy to enhance network reliability while also boosting uplink performance with link aggregation.
- Type : Wireless access point
- Form Factor : In-ceiling
- Connectivity Technology : Wireless
- Data Transfer Rate : 1.733 Gbps
- Data Link Protocol : IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
- Compliant Standards : IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at, IEEE 802.3az
- Features : Adaptive Radio Management (ARM), Advanced Cellular Coexistence (ACC), AppRF technology, Aruba Beacons Bluetooth Low-Energy (BLE) technology, Auto-sensing per device, Auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), Cyclic Delay Diversity (CDD), Cyclic shift diversity (CSD), Enhanced ClientMatch, Instant Access (IA), Low Density Parity Check (LDPC), Maximum Ratio Combining (MRC), MU-MIMO technology, Quality of Service (QoS), Space Time Blocking Code (STBC), Transmit Beam-forming (TxBF) ready, Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
- Spread Spectrum Method : DSSS, OFDM
- Wireless Protocol : 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) : PoE
- Wi-Fi Bands : 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
- Compliant Standards : CB, cTUVus, EN 300 328, EN 301 489, EN 301.893, EN 60601-1-1, EN 60601-1-2, EN 60950, FCC, IEC 60950, LVD 72/23/EEC, R&TTE, UL 60950
- Line Coding Format : 16 QAM, 256 QAM, 64 QAM, BPSK, CCK, QPSK
- Compatibility : PC
- Country Kits : United States
- Manufacturer : Aruba
- Packaged Quantity : 1
- Product Line : Aruba Instant
- Model : IAP-325
- Brand : Aruba
- The Aruba 320 Series Access Points are ultra-fast and designed for high-density environments.
- Includes a second 1GigE port that provides network and power redundancy to enhance the network reliability while also boosting uplink performance with link aggregation.
- Can be managed by a Mobility Controller or deployed in controllerless Aruba Instant mode.
- Integrated BLE Beacon to simplify management of a large-scale network of battery-powered Aruba Beacons.
- Aruba 320 Series Access Points feature integrated wireless intrusion protection offers threat protection and mitigation, and eliminates the need for separate RF sensors and security appliances.
- IP reputation and security services identify, classify, and block malicious files, URLs and IPs, providing comprehensive protection against advanced online threats.
- Integrated Trusted Platform Module (TPM) for secure storage of credentials and keys.