BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
Are you looking for a high-performance Fibre Channel switch for departments, enterprises, or the edge? The HPE StoreFabric SN6010C Fibre Channel Switch is a high-performance, flexible, cost-effective platform providing high-density, 16 Gb/s ports for storage networking deployments in small, medium-sized, and large enterprise environments. This switch offers outstanding value by providing high-availability, security, and ease of use at a cost-effective price in a compact one-rack-unit (1RU) form factor. With the flexibility to expand from 12 to 48 ports in 12-port increments, offering the densities required to scale from an entry-level departmental switch to top-of-the-rack switch to edge connectivity in enterprise SANs. This switch delivers a non-blocking architecture, with all 48 4/8/16-Gb/s ports operating at line rate concurrently. With dual redundant hot-swappable power supplies and fan trays, this switch offers high availability scalable to mission-critical deployments.
- Port speed: 16 Gbps Fibre Channel
- Aggregate switch bandwidth: 192 Gb/s, 12-ports enabled
- Protocol supported: Fibre Channel
- Encryption capability: AES 256-bit
- Availability features: Non-disruptive software upgrades, dual hot-swappable power supplies (with integrated fans for redundancy), and hot-swappable fans
- Form factor: 1U
- Upgradability: 12-port upgrade license
- Software (required): NX-OS 6.2(9) or later
- Software (optional): HPE SN6010C Enterprise Package License HPE SN6000C Data Center Network Manager License HPE SN6010C 12-port Upgrade License
- Product dimensions (H x W x D): 1.72 x 17.16 x 16.34 in
- Weight: 19.84 lb