Designed for affordable, incremental deployment and for protecting the network investment of SMBs and branch offices, the Business Policy Switch 2000 delivers an unparalleled solution to boost network performance and productivity - essential to your business profitability. The Business Policy Switch 2000 protects the network investment of cost-conscious SMB and branch-offices looking to deploy converged voice, video and mission-critical applications in a reliable manner, while simultaneously optimizing existing network resources to reduce their overall IT expenditures. When you implement the Nortel Networks Business Policy Switch 2000 in your network, you can anticipate potential performance issues before they become a problem, utilize bandwidth more efficiently, optimizing your existing network resources and capabilities.
Features and Benefits:
• Seamlessly integrates with the Business Communications Manager to deliver toll quality voice on an IP network
• Deployed as a stand alone desktop switch, in a Business Policy Switch only stack, or in a mixed Business Policy Switch / BayStack 450 stack (Backwards compatible with BayStack 450)
• Designed with a redundant cascade stacking architecture to connect up to eight Business Policy Switches (24 10/100 ports) in a self-healing configuration that protects the stack from a single point of failure
• Flexible, high speed LinkSafe uplink options (Gigabit / ATM) for connections to Passport Routing Switches, other high speed switches, or the network center
• Can be configured to facilitate static Policy and QoS management or be integrated with Optivity Policy Server for dynamic end-to-end enterprise wide Policy and Quality of Service (QoS) management
• Provides network resilience and advanced management with redundant MultiLink Trunking, RMON on every port, Device Manager, VLAN Manager, Web-based management and complete integration into Optivity Network Management Software.
BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED