BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL JUNIPER WARRANTY!!!
Already established as the market leader in dedicated, high-end Firewall/VPN solutions, the NetScreen-5000 Series further extends that lead by achieving previously unsurpassed levels of performance and flexibility with the introduction of a second generation Secure Port Module (SPM). This module - when combined with the second generation Management 2 Module - significantly increases the overall performance of the system, allowing the NetScreen-5000 Series to scale up to 30Gbps Firewall and 15Gbps VPN, while offering other features, such as 10Gig Ethernet and Jumbo Frames support. The Juniper Networks NetScreen-5000 Series Firewall/VPN solutions were originally architected with both existing and future performance network design in mind.
Features and Benefits
- Modular, chassis-based security systems that offer flexible and scalable solutions for large enterprises and carriers
- Comprehensive high-availability solution for sub-second failover between interfaces or devices
- Full mesh configurations to allow for redundant physical paths in the network, thereby providing maximum resiliency and uptime
- Virtual System support to allow partitioning into multiple security domains, each with a unique set of administrators, policies, VPNs, and address books
- Interface flexibility for varying network-connectivity requirements and future growth requirements
- Virtual Router support to map internal, private, or overlapped IP addresses to a new IP address, providing an alternate route to the final destination and concealing it from public view
- Customizable security zones to increase interface density without additional hardware expenditures, lower policy-creation costs, contain unauthorized users and attacks, and simplify management of firewall/VPNs
- Transparent mode to allow the device to function as a Layer 2 IP security bridge, providing firewall, VPN, and DoS protections, with minimal change to the existing network
- Management through graphical Web UI, CLI, or Juniper Networks NetScreen-Security Manager? central management system
- Policy-based management to allow centralized, end-to-end life-cycle management