On-line · 10 kilowatts · 10 kVA · With Display · Rack Mountable · 4 min battery (full load) · 10 min battery (half load) · 9 outlet · CyberPower
BRAND NEW WITH THE FULL CYBERPOWER WARRANTY!!!
The CyberPower Smart App Online OL10KRTF is a combined 8U with a 6U rack/tower UPS with double-conversion and a 2U step-down transformer to support 120 V and 200-240 V output requirements. It provides sine wave output to multiple types of critical IT infrastructure requiring seamless power protection. The OL10KRTF is generator compatible and delivers consistent output power with zero transfer time. Automatic-bypass ensures connected equipment continues to operate seamlessly when an overload or internal fault is detected.
The OL10KRTF features a removable LCD control panel to reposition it in a more convenient location (with optional DB-26 cable) and it has a RMCARD205 pre-installed network card. Smart Battery Management charging technology increases battery life by up to 50%. Fast Charge Technology helps replenish battery charge from 0-90% in five hours regardless of number of Extended Battery Modules (EBM) connected. The energy-saving GreenPower UPS ECO Mode allows the UPS to reach up to 97% efficiency to reduce power consumption and thermal dissipation.
This UPS can use the BP240VL3U01 Extended Battery Module for more runtime.
- Manufacturer: Cyber Power
- Brand: Cyberpower
- Device Type: UPS - rack-mountable / external
- Height (Rack Units): 8U
- Rack Size: 19"
- UPS Technology: On-line
- Input Voltage: AC 200-240 V
- Input Voltage Range: AC 120 - 280 V
- Frequency Provided: 50/60 Hz ± 0.25Hz
- Frequency Required: 40 - 70 Hz
- Input Connectors: Hardwire
- Power Output Connectors Details: 6 x power NEMA 5-20R ¦ 3 x power NEMA L6-30R
- Output Voltage: AC 120/200/208/220/230/240 V ± 2% - 50/60 Hz
- Power Capacity: 10000 Watt / 10000 VA
- Dataline Surge Protection: Network/phone line - RJ-45/RJ-11 - 1 input line / 1 output line
- Output Waveform: Sinewave
- Surge Energy Rating: 2430 Joules
- Circuit Protection: Fuse, circuit breaker
- Efficiency: 97% Eco mode
- Power Factor (PF): 0.99
- Quantity: 20
- Technology: Lead acid
- Voltage Provided: 12 V
- Capacity: 9 Ah
- Run Time (Up To): 10 min at half load ¦ 3.6 min at full load
- Recharge Time: 5 hours
- Features: Sealed
- Cables Included: Phone cable - external ¦ USB cable - external ¦ Serial cable - external
- Rack Mounting Kit: Included
- Equipment Protection Value: 300000 US Dollars
- Features: Audible alarm, emergency power off, LED indicators, overload protection, cold-start function, short-circuit protection, Smart Battery Management (SMB), Eco-Mode
- Compliant Standards: IEC 61000-4-5, RoHS, FCC Part 15 A, UL 1778 5th edition, CSA C22.2 No.107.3-05
- Remote Management Interface: Ethernet, RS-232, USB
- Width: 17 in
- Depth: 26 in
- Height: 13.9 in