BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL CYBERPOWER WARRANTY!!!
The CyberPower OL8K10KRT3UTF rack/tower step-down isolation transformer converts 208V input voltage originating from utility power, a UPS, or a generator to 120V output. A 10-foot cord (NEMA L6-30P plug) connects the OL8K10KRT3UTF to input power. Over temperature protection safeguards the transformer from damage if the internal heat exceeds safe operating parameters. The OL8K10KRT3UTF has a capacity of 5,000 Watts. It features twelve (12) NEMA 5-20R receptacles that can support output to NEMA 5-15P and 5-20P plug power cords. In addition it also has two (2) NEMA L6-20R and two (2) NEMA L6-30R outlets to power additional 208V equipment.
- Product Name: 5KW Trnsfrmer 3U 3Y 208V In 208/120V Out
- Product Line: Smart App Online
- Product Model: OL8K10KRT3UTF
- Product Type: Step Down Transformer
- Power Rating: 5000 VA
- Input Receptacles: NEMA L6-30P
- Output Receptacles: 12 x NEMA 5-20R, 2 x NEMA L6-20R, 2 x NEMA L6-30R
- Input Voltage: 208 V AC
- Output Voltage: 120 V AC, 208 V AC
- Maximum Line Current: 24 A
- Height: 5.3"
- Width: 17"
- Depth: 26"
- Form Factor: Tower/Rack Mountable
- Rack Height: 3U
- Energy Star: No
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification: RoHS
- Country of Origin: China