BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
HPE Server Read Intensive (RI) Solid State Drives (SSDs) deliver high performance and endurance for applications requiring high random read IOPs performance. HPE (RI) SSDs typically have an endurance of < 1 drive writes per day. All HPE SSDs are backed by over 3.35 million hours of testing and qualification ensuring reliable, high performing drives. HPE Digitally Signed Firmware prevents unauthorized access to your data by providing the assurance that drive firmware comes from a trusted source. The self-describing icons on the HPE Smart Carrier take the guesswork out of a drive's status, and a "do not remove" button prevents data loss from human error. You can also monitor the lifespan of your SSD with HPE SmartSSD Wear Gauge compatibility in management tools, allowing you to determine if any drives are at risk of failure.
- HPE SSDs offer High Performance, Exceptional Reliability, and Efficiency for Faster Business Results
- Ideal for big data analytics, cloud computing, active archiving, database applications and data warehousing.
- Achieve higher IOPs to enhance the performance of your data center.
- Maintain data accuracy with full data-path error detection.
- Choose from a broad portfolio of enhanced solutions in capacities up to 15.3 TB and growing.
- 12 Gb/s SAS, 6 Gb/s SATA, NVMe, M.2, and M.2 Enablement Kits.
- Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Manufacturer Part Number: P06590-B21
- Brand Name: HPE
- Product Name: Solid State Drive
- Product Type: Solid State Drive
- Storage Capacity: 7.68 TB
- Endurance (DWPD): 1
- Endurance Type: Read Intensive
- Wireless LAN: No
- Drive Interface: SAS
- Drive Interface Standard: 12Gb/s SAS
- Operating Power Consumption: 10.49 W
- Drive Type: Internal
- Form Factor: 2.5"
- Hot Pluggable: Yes
- Height: 0.6"
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification: WEEE
- Device Supported: Server