BRAND NEW WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
Do you require basic, reliable power in a flexible form factor that you can place where needed in the rack? With simple 0U and 1U install options, HPE G2 Basic Power Distribution Units allow you to configure access to power in your rack where you need it the most. HPE G2 Basic PDUs provide a low-profile single-piece design for easy access to rear devices for maintenance. Vertical PDUs can be installed on either side of the rack with outlets facing back for easy access and improved clearance. For higher power density configurations, install side by side on both sides of the rack with the outlets facing center. Horizontal/Modular PDUs offer a modular architecture designed for data center customers who want to maximize power distribution and space efficiencies. The Control Unit or core can be mounted in any 1U space or in 0U space on the side of HPE Racks between the RETMA rails. Extension Bars mount directly to the frame so you can configure access to power where you need it.
- Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Manufacturer Part Number: P9Q33A
- Brand Name: HPE
- Product Line: Standard
- Product Name: Standard G2 Basic 6-Outlet PDU
- Product Type: PDU
- PDU Type: Basic
- Input Receptacles: NEMA L5-30P
- Output Receptacles: 6 x IEC 60320 C19
- Input Voltage: 120 V AC
- Output Voltage: 120 V
- Power Rating (VA): 2800 VA
- Input Current: 24 A
- Mounting Orientation: Horizontal
- Placement: Rack
- Rack Height: 1U
- Height: 1.7"
- Width: 17.5"
- Depth: 7.7"
- Weight (Approximate): 9.30 lb
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification: RoHS, WEEE
UPC : 00190017066325