BRAND NEW WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
HPE Advanced Series G2 Metered PDUs are designed to work precisely with HPE Infrastructure and Compute solutions, providing a highly accurate (billing grade accuracy) power distribution and metering solution for your racks. Designed for use with HPE Standard, Advanced, and Enterprise racks (and compatible with other industry -standard server racks), HPE G2 Metered PDUs guarantee a compatible fit and reliable operation backed by a 3 year warranty. HPE G2 Metered PDUs are also rated for operating temperatures up to 60°C , adding an increased level of operational reliability for power distribution in IT racks.
A major concern for IT administrators and facility managers is their ability to quickly diagnose and service power related problems in their IT racks. The HPE G2 PDU portfolio addresses this problem by, first, offering a wide range of models and mounting options that promote flexible power configuration in IT racks. Vertical, Horizontal, and True 0U mounting , give you the flexibility to efficiently utilize rack space while placing access to power where you need it most in the rack. Serviceability is further enhanced with features such as color-coded outlets and low-profile form factors, allowing for simple and quick access to IT equipment and power cables in the rear of the rack.
HPE G2 Metered PDU features are also directly focused on other pain points in the data center.1Gb Ethernet alleviates the need to maintain older switch solutions that have been traditionally required for PDU network connectivity. High-density outlet configurations that provide up to 48 power outlets in a full-height vertical form factor allow for simple access to power in the rack while minimizing physical cable requirements. Support for up to eight sensors per PDU provides a cost-effective and exhaustive solution for monitoring the environmental elements (temperature, humidity, and leakage) in both the front and rear of the rack.
HPE IEC Locking Power Cords are a new supported option available for most HPE G2 PDUs. The IEC Locking Power Cords provide secure cable retention to both the PDU and target device, protecting against vibration during shipping and ensuring that cables are not dislodged during a service event. HPE's IEC Locking Power Cords provide a safe and secure solution against the common issues that lead to power-related downtime.
- Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
- Brand: HPE
- Product Line: HPE G2 Metered
- Model: Vertical Full-Height
- Country Kits: North America, Japan
- Packaged Quantity: 1
- Subcategory: Power distribution devices
- Product Type: Power distribution unit
- Cables Included: Power cable 10 in
- Form Factor: Rack-mountable
- Voltage Provided: AC 200-240 volt
- Power Capacity (VA): 17300 volt ampere per kilogram
- Max Electric Current: 48 ampere
- Voltage Required: AC 208 volt
- Input Voltage Range: AC 200 - 208 V
- Input Wiring: 3-phase 4 Wire delta
- Input Connector Type: Power IEC 60309 60A
- Output Connector Type: Power IEC 60320 C19, Power IEC 60320 C13
- Output Connector Qty: 24
- Cord Length: 10 inch
- Power Output Connectors Details: 12 x power IEC 60320 C19, 12 x power IEC 60320 C13
- Color Category: Black
- Rack Mounting Kit: Included
- Width: 2 inch
- Depth: 3 inch
- Height: 68.9 inch
- Weight: 24.8 lbs
UPC : 00190017083810