BRAND NEW WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
March 2017 · HP · Rackmount · 8 outlet · Remote Switched
Looking for a flexible and accurate power distribution solution that supports both local and remote power management? The HPE G2 Switched Power Distribution Unit (PDU) provides both local and remote power management for your IT racks. An LCD screen provides local monitoring and alert indications, while remote access and configuration are available through Secure Web, SNMP, CLI, or Telnet interfaces. Remote outlet monitoring offers ±1% billing grade accuracy while remote switching capabilities support power on/off functionality to remotely reboot equipment or restrict outlet usage. The G2 Switched PDU features a low-profile, single-piece design that provides multiple mounting options with ease of access to rear devices for maintenance. It is compatible with all Advanced and Enterprise Series racks, as well as with many non-HPE racks using standard button and keyhole mounting. Multiple options are available supporting vertical/0U configurations.
- Product Type: PDU
- Brand Name: HP
- Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Product Name: 8-Outlet PDU
- Manufacturer Part Number: P9S11A
- Height: 1.7"
- Width: 17.5"
- Depth: 10.6"
- Rack Height: 1U
- Form Factor: Rack-mountable
- Weight (Approximate): 9 lb
- Power Rating: 3.60 kVA
- Input Current: 16 A
- Input Voltage: 120 V AC230 V AC
- Output Voltage: 120 V AC230 V AC
- Input Receptacles: IEC 60320 C20
- Output Receptacles: 8 x IEC 60320 C13
- Management: Secure Web, SNMP, CLI, Telnet, LDAP
UPC : 00190017068190