BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL CYBERPOWER WARRANTY!!!
Designed for telecom installations, network closets, data centers, and other demanding electrical applications, the PDU20SWHVIEC10ATNET Switched ATS PDU from CyberPower is a switched automatic transfer switch (ATS) power distribution unit (PDU) that provides an output of 200-240 VAC and inputs of 200-240 VAC at 50/60 Hz with a maximum current of 20A, which has been derated to 16A. It distributes unfiltered electrical pass-through to 10 rear outlets, which are made up of eight IEC-320 C13 and two IEC-320 C19 outlets from two redundant IEC-320 C20 plugs. Dual power cords can be plugged into separate power sources to provide redundancy to single-corded connected equipment. If power for the primary source exceeds the lower or upper thresholds, or if power fails, the PDU will switch to the secondary power source to ensure continuous operation. The PDU will switch back to the primary power source when incoming power becomes stable.
The PDU20SWHVIEC10ATNET includes an RMCARD203 SNMP/HTTP card. With the SNMP card and an IP address on the network interface, users have real-time monitoring and outlet control of the PDU. The switched outlet receptacles can be managed individually or collectively. An integrated LCD panel provides local monitoring of the PDU and on/off control for the outlets. It can also be used to measure the electrical current, displayed in A, used by connected equipment. The LCD panel also shows input and output voltages, active power consumption levels, displayed in kW, and the hardware and firmware versions.
- Manufacturer: CyberPower Systems, Inc
- Device Type: Power distribution unit - rack-mountable
- Height (Rack Units): 1U
- Depth: 9.3 in
- Height: 1.7 in
- Width: 17 in
- Interfaces: 1 x LAN - RJ-45 ¦ 1 x RS-232
- Cables Included: Power cable 10 ft
- Compliant Standards: FCC Class A certified, CSA C22.2, RoHS, UL 60950-1
- Features: Amp meter, overload protection, digital power meter
- Remote Management Interface: Ethernet, RS-232
- Remote Management Protocol: SNMP, HTTP
- Frequency Required: 50/60 Hz
- Input Connectors: 2 x power IEC 60320 C20
- Input Voltage: AC 200-240 V
- Max Electric Current: 20 A
- Output Voltage: AC 200-240 V
- Power Output Connectors Details: 8 x power IEC 60320 C13 ¦ 2 x power IEC 60320 C14