BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL CYBERPOWER WARRANTY!!!
The CyberPower (PDU30SWVT24FNET) 24-outlet 0U rack mount switched power distribution unit (PDU) provides 120V 30A output. It distributes power to 24 NEMA 5-20R receptacles from a single twist lock NEMA L5-30P plug, with unfiltered electrical pass-through. Outlets can be managed individually over the network, using CyberPower Management Console and the RJ45 Ethernet port for local network connection, or locally using the LCD.
The LCD displays the electrical current used by connected equipment in amps and can be toggled to display input voltage, power being consumed in watts, and the IP address of the PDU. The CyberPower Management Console offers remote management of the unit: monitoring PDU vitals as well as controlling outlets and networked clients.
The unit has a rugged, industrial-grade metal housing and a 10-foot AC power cord. It can be mounted vertically, includes a cord retention tray and is UL60950 1 & FCC Class A certified.
- Manufacturer: Cyber Power
- Brand: Cyberpower
- Product Line: CyberPower Switched Series
- Model: PDU30SWVT24FNET
- Packaged Quantity: 1
- Subcategory: Power distribution devices
- Product Type: Power distribution unit
- Remote Management Interface: RS-232, Ethernet
- Remote Management Protocol: HTTP, SNMP
- Interfaces: 1 x LAN - RJ-45, 1 x RS-232
- Cables Included: Power cable 10 ft
- Form Factor: Rack-mountable
- Voltage Provided: AC 120 volt
- Max Electric Current: 30 ampere
- Voltage Required: AC 120 volt
- Input Voltage Range: AC 100 - 120 V
- Frequency Required: 50/60 hertz
- Input Connector Type: Power NEMA L5-30
- Input Connector Qty: 1
- Output Connector Qty: 24
- Power Device Features: Digital voltmeter, Digital power meter
- Power Output Connectors Details: 24 x power NEMA 5-20
- Rack Mounting Kit: Included
- Height (Rack Units): 0
- Compliant Standards: CSA C22.2, UL 60950-1, RoHS, FCC Class A certified