Cisco 4 port 10/100 Fast Ethernet Module PIX-4FE-66
The Cisco PIX 64-Bit/66-MHz 4-Port Fast Ethernet Interface Card delivers a high-performance PCI interface, increased port density per PCI slot, and easy integration with the market-leading Cisco PIX Security Appliance Series. Compatible with 32-bit/33-MHz PCI interfaces found on Cisco PIX 515, 515E, 520, 525 and 535 Security Appliances.
- Four 10/100 Mbps ports on a single card- Increases the flexibility and overall port density of Cisco PIX Security Appliances
- High-bandwidth performance- 66 MHz with 64-bit PCI addressing.
- Compatible with Ethernet and Fast Ethernet standards- Reduces training costs and eases rollout.
- Scalable throughput- Aggregates bandwidth to remove network bottlenecks.
- Cisco PIX Security Appliance Software (Cisco PIX OS) auto-detection- Simplifies installation and maintenance of network interface cards (NICs).
- Deployment flexibility via simultaneous 10 Mbps and 100 Mbps interfaces- Operates each port independently to support network segments at different speeds.
- Self-configuring 10/100 Mbps performance- Enables migration to faster networks easily and inexpensively. The card automatically senses when the network is able to support a faster speed, and self-configures to save IT staff time, money, and server downtime.
- UPC : 746320498850