BRAND NEW WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
HP · Switches · Managed · 48 ethernet ports · 48 count
Are you struggling to keep pace with ever-increasing workloads on a never-increasing budget? While virtualization has provided some relief by enabling the benefits of faster deployment and consolidation, it tends to put additional stress on data center networks. The HP SN6000B Fibre Channel Switch meets the needs of hyper-scale, private cloud storage environments by delivering market-leading 16Gb Fibre Channel (FC) technology and capabilities that support highly virtualized environments. Designed to enable greater flexibility and investment protection, the SN6000B switch scales from 24 to 48 ports and supports 4, 8, 10, or 16 Gb/s speeds in an efficiently designed 1U package. It also provides a simplified deployment process and a point-and-click user interface making it powerful and easy to use. It offers low-cost access to SAN technology while providing "pay-as-you-grow" scalability to meet the needs of an evolving storage environment.
- Port speed: 16 Gb/s Fibre Channel
- Number of ports: (24 - 48) Fibre Channel (48) Active
- Aggregate switch bandwidth: 1536 Gb/s Maximum
- Protocol supported: Fibre Channel, Routing
- Encryption capability: In flight encryption
- Availability features: Hot code load Ports on demand with no downtime
- Form factor: 1U
- Upgradability: Varies by model
- Software (optional): Power Pack+ Software 12-Port Upgrade Integrated Routing, Integrated Fibre Channel Extension Adaptive Networking ISL Trunking Fabric Watch Advanced Performance Monitoring Server Application Optimization, FICON CUP, SAN Network Advisor Professional+ or Enterprise
- Product dimensions (H x W x D): 17.23 x 17.45 x 1.7 in
- Weight: 20.20 lb
UPC : 00887111279187