BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
The Aruba CX 6000 Switch Series is modern family of entry level access switches ideal for branch offices, midsize businesses, and small enterprises. Designed for reliable, simple, and security-enhanced access, the Aruba CX 6000 series provides a convenient and cost-effective wired access solution for networks supporting IoT, mobile, and cloud applications.
The Aruba CX 6000 series is based on the Aruba ASIC architecture with the programmable AOS-CX operating system used across the entire Aruba CX portfolio for a more consistent, more efficient operator experience. This fully-managed series has convenient built-in uplinks with up to 740W of Class 4 PoE to support IoT devices such as security cameras and wireless APs. A compact and fanless model is ideal for use in quiet, small work spaces. The Aruba CX 6000 series is easy to deploy and use with flexible management choices, allowing the best fit for your business and network environment.
- Brand: HPE
- SKU # R8N89A#ABA
- Power consumption: Max Power (w/o PoE): 21.9W, Max Power (w/ PoE): 170W
- Input voltage: 100-127 VAC / 200-240 VAC
- Ports: 12x ports 10/100/1000BASE-T Ports 2x 1G SFP ports 2x 1GbE ports
- Latency: 1 Gbps: 2.3 μSec
- Routing capabilities: Static
- Switching capacity: 32 Gbps
- Throughput: 23.8 Mpps
- Memory and processor: Dual Core ARM Cortex A9 @ 1016 Mhz 8 GB DDR3, maximum, depending on model 16 GB eMMC
- PoE capability: 139W Class 4 PoE/PoE+
- Operating temperature
- 32°F to 113°F (0°C to 45°C) up to 5000 ft (1.5 km)
- derate -1°C for every 1000 ft (305 m) from 5000 ft
- (1.5 km) to 10000 ft (3.0 km)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty, see https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/ productwarranties/ for warranty and support information included with your product purchase
- Weight: 6.13 lbs
- Minimum dimensions ( H x W x D): 1.73 x 10.0 x 10.4 in