Gigabit Ethernet · PoE · Switches · Managed · Layer 3
BRAND NEW WITH THE FULL CISCO WARRANTY!!!
Don't settle for second-best networking. The Cisco SG350X-48P-K9-NA Layer 3 switch was designed specifically for medium-sized operations that still want an enterprise-grade network that's ready for future growth. The SG350X-48P has forty-eight PoE-enabled Gigabit Ethernet ports, with a total PoE power supply of 382W. Smart Port technology allows it to auto-detect many common attached appliances and configure aspects such as QoS prioritization and energy consumption. Bandwidth comes via four ten-Gigabit ports, both copper and SFP+, to give you maximum flexibility in how you deploy the switch. In addition, future expansion is simple. The SG350X series supports real physical stacking, with group management, up to four units per stack. This allows an organization to quickly and efficiently expand their capacity without unnecessary downtime. Numerous quality-of-life enhancements make the SG350X-48P an easy switch to deploy and manage throughout its life.
- Manufacturer Part Number: SG350X-48P-K9-NA
- Product Series: 350X
- Product Model: SG350X-48P
- Product Type: Layer 3 Switch
- Total Number of Network Ports: 48
- Uplink Port: Yes
- Modular: Yes
- Stack Port: Yes
- Port / Expansion Slot Details: 48 x Gigabit Ethernet Network, 2 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Uplink, 4 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 4
- Expansion Slot Type: SFP+
- Shared SFP Slot: Yes
- Number of SFP+ Slots: 4
- Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair, Optical Fiber
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-T, 10GBase-X, 10GBase-T
- Layer Supported: 3
- Power Source: Power Supply
- Redundant Power Supply Supported: No
- Form Factor: Rack-mountable
- Height: 1.7"
- Width: 17.3"
- Depth: 13.8"
- Product Family: 350X
UPC : 00882658807831