BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL NETGEAR WARRANTY!!!
Enhance your business with fast and reliable wireless network coverage with the Orbi Pro AX6000 Wireless Tri-Band Gigabit Mesh Wi-Fi System from Netgear. This 802.11ax Wi-Fi system includes a router and one satellite to help eliminate dead spots and create a seamless experience when roaming from one room to the next to participate in video calls, watch streaming videos, and more. You can set up to four separate network names (SSID), each with their own flexible VLAN configurations for added security.
The router includes a 2.5 Gigabit WAN/LAN port for multi-Gig internet connections. Similarly, the satellite has a 2.5GbE LAN port alongside four Gigabit Ethernet ports for connecting compatible high-speed wired switches, computers, NAS devices, and more. Two of the Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports can be combined using Link Aggregation for increased bandwidth with supported devices. The system also includes a one-year subscription to the Netgear Insight platform, which allows you to monitor and configure networked devices from almost anywhere using the Netgear Insight mobile app or cloud-based portal. Wall and ceiling mounting kits are included with the Orbi Pro system.
- Brand: Netgear
- SKU # SXK80-100NAS
- Number of Units: 2
- Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax); Tri-Band (2.4 & 5 + 5 GHz)
- Ports: Router: 1 x RJ45 2.5G Ethernet (WAN/LAN), 2 x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet (LAN, Link Aggregation), 2 x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet (LAN)
- Ports: Satellite: 1 x RJ45 2.5G Ethernet (LAN), 2 x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet (LAN, Link Aggregation), 2 x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet (LAN)
- Number of Antennas: Each Unit: 8 x Internal (Amplified)
- MU-MIMO Support: 4 x 4
- Beamforming Support: Yes
- Wireless Security: WPA, WPA2, WPA3
- Bluetooth: None
- Communication Protocol: None
- Virtual Assistant Support: None
- Throughput: 6000 Mb/s Total, 5 GHz: 2400 Mb/s, 5 GHz: 2400 Mb/s, 2.4 GHz: 1200 Mb/s
- Guest Network Support: Yes
- Max SSIDs Supported: 4
- Mobile Operating System Support: Android, iOS
- Operation Modes: Access Point, Mesh, Wireless Router
- Supported IEEE Standards: 802.11ac, 802.11ax, 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n
- Supported Protocols: Link Aggregation
- Speakers: None
- Built-In Microphones: None
- Display: None
- DC Input Power: 12 VDC at 3.5 A
- IP Rating: None
- Dimensions: 6.8 x 9.7 x 3.3" / 172.7 x 246.4 x 83.8 mm (Each Unit)
- Weight: 2.06 lb / 0.93 kg (Each Unit)
- Package Weight: 11.245 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH): 16.5 x 11.8 x 9.2"