BRAND NEW WITH THE FULL CISCO LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY!!!
The Cisco Catalyst 3560-C series compact switches is small form-factor switches designed for deployments outside the wiring closet. Enterprise and commercial customers can deliver advanced security services, unified communications, wireless, IP video cameras, and other applications for the office workspace, branch office, classroom, cruise ship, and other wiring-constrained environments.
- Manufactured by: Cisco
- Interfaces: Gigabit Ethernet
- Ports: 8 x 10/100/1000 (PoE) + 2 x 10/100/1000
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE): PoE
- Capacity: Virtual interfaces (VLANs) : 255
- Jumbo Frame Support: 9018
- Routing Protocol: OSPF, RIP-1, RIP-2, OSPFv2, OSPF for IPv6
- Power: AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 26.9 cm x 23.8 cm x 4.4 cm
Additional Features : DHCP support, auto-negotiation, BOOTP support, ARP support, VLAN support, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), IGMP snooping, Syslog support, DiffServ support, Broadcast Storm Control, IPv6 support, Multicast Storm Control, Unicast Storm Control, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, DHCP snooping, Dynamic Trunking Protocol (DTP) support, Port Aggregation Protocol (PAgP) support, Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) support, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI), STP Root Guard, Uni-Directional Link Detection (UDLD), fanless, DHCP relay, Remote Switch Port Analyzer (RSPAN)
Cisco Part Number : WS-C3560CPD-8PT-S
UPC : 00882658388613