BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
The HP 1Gb Ethernet Pass-Thru Module for c-Class BladeSystem is designed for those customers desiring an unmanaged direct connection between each server blade within the enclosure and an external network device such as a switch, router or hub. Ideal for datacenters with existing network infrastructure, the HP 1Gb Ethernet Pass-Thru Module delivers sixteen internal 1Gb downlinks and sixteen external 1Gb RJ-45 copper uplinks, providing a 1:1 non-switched, non-blocking path between the server and the network. Designed to fit into a single I/O bay of the c-Class enclosure, the Ethernet Pass-Thru Module should be installed in pairs to provide redundant uplink paths to your network.
- Full Duplex 1G Ethernet only.
- Sixteen RJ-45 ports in a single bay form factor.
- 1:1 non blocking architecture.
- Wire speed
- No need for LAN management inside the enclosure.
- Power, temperature and status can be monitored by the Onboard Administrator.
- I2C communications support for iLO.
- The Ethernet Pass-Thru Module is shipped as a single unit and should be ordered in quantities of two.