BRAND NEW WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
10GBASE-T, PCIe v2.1 x8 dual port FlexibleLOM for HP ProLiant Gen8 rack, tower & scalable servers with IEEE 1588 & 802.1AS support. Optimized for virtualization (VLAN, NetQueue, VMQ, VMDq & SR-IOV)
The HP Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 561 FLR-T FlexibleLOM adapter features the latest generation 10 GbE Intel® Ethernet Controller X540. The HP 561FLR-T is a low-cost, low-power, dual port 10GBASE-T adapter designed for use in HP ProLiant Gen8 rack, tower and scalable servers. The HP 561FLR-T addresses the demanding needs of the next-generation data center by providing unmatched features for virtualization, scalability to keep up with the HP ProLiant Gen8 server platform, with proven and reliable performance HP customers have come to expect. The HP 561FLR-T adapter enables connections with standard CAT6 cabling. The HP 561FLR-T supports high performance networking features such as VLAN tagging, Low latency interrupts, TCP and UDP checksum offloading, MSI-X, NIC teaming (bonding), Receive Side Scaling (RSS), WOL, jumbo frames, PXE boot and virtualization features and is VMDq and SR-IOV ready.
- Manufacturer Part Number: 700699-B21
- Product Model: 561FLR-T
- Product Type: 10Gigabit Ethernet Card
- Host Interface: PCI Express x8
- Total Number of Ports: 2
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 2
- Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
- Network Technology: 10GBase-T
- Form Factor: FlexibleLOM
- Height: 7.5"
- Width: 2.3"
- Device Supported: Server
- Twisted Pair Cable Standard: Category 6
- USB: No
- Serial Port: No
- Ethernet AUI: No
- XJACK: No
- PoE (RJ-45) Port: No
- InfiniBand: No
- Length: 9.5"
- Data Transfer Rate: 10 GB/s
- System Requirements: Compatible operating systems
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Server 2012, HPC Server 2008, Small Business Server 2011, Multipoint Server 2011, Hyper-V, RHEL 5.7/5.8/5.9/6.1/6.2/ 6.3, SLES 10 and 11, Solaris 10/11, VMware vSphere 4.1 and 5.0
- Citrix XenServer 6.0/6.1
- Platform Supported: PC