REFURBISHED WITH A 90 DAY CCS WARRANTY!!!
Wouldn’t you like to consolidate legacy hierarchical architectures based on north/south design with oversubscription bottlenecks into a flat, east/west architecture to increase data throughput and reduce latency with only a single hop within large domains of virtual machines or Synergy Compute Modules? The HPE Virtual Connect SE 40Gb F8 Module for HPE Synergy, master module, based on composable fabric is designed for Composable Infrastructure. Its disaggregated, rack-scale design uses a master/satellite architecture to consolidate data center network connections, reduce hardware and scale network bandwidth across multiple HPE Synergy Frames. The master module contains intelligent networking capabilities that extends connectivity to satellite frames through Interconnect Link Modules. This decreases top of rack switch needs and substantially reduces costs. The components reduction simplifies fabric management at scale while consuming fewer ports at the data center aggregation layer.
- Manufacturer: HPE
- Performance: Line-rate, full-duplex 2.56 Tbps bridging fabric, non-blocking architecture and maximum transmission unit (MTU) of up to 9216 bytes (jumbo frames)
- Ports: 12 x 10/20GbE downlinks through the mid-plane, 6 x 40GbE SR4, LR4 fiber, DAC, AOC and Splitter uplink, 2x40GbE M-LAG ports, 4x120GbE Interconnect Link ports
- Connectors and cabling: QSFP+ SR4, SR4 300M, LR4 transceivers, DAC and AOC QSFP+ and splitter cables, QSFP+toSFP+ adapter, SFP+ transceivers, SFP+ DAC cables and Interconnect Link cables
- Indicators: Interconnect link cable port LED, QSFP+ port LED, Next button, Reset pin-hole, Health LED, Ethernet mode LED, PID mode LED, and Link/Activity mode LED
- Power specification: 12V @ 20A (240 W)
- Latency: 1.0 µs on Ethernet only port
- Buffer credits: 8 buffer credits per port, ASIC embedded memory
- Product differentiator: Virtual Connect Master Module
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H): 19.45 x 15.55 x 5.75 in (shipping)
- Weight: 9.3 lbs (shipping)