September 2017 ∑ HP ∑ Wired ∑ PCI Express ∑ 10 Gbps
BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
The HPE Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 562 Adapters deliver high performance and low latency for Ethernet traffic to and from the server with minimal CPU resources required. Processing of I/O packets on the adapter frees up CPU to do other more important tasks. For environments such as Telco/NFV, high-performance computing (HPC) and ecommerce that deal with large volumes of small packet traffic, these adapters accelerate small packet processing by bypassing processing in the host O/S kernel.
Improve Application Performance
Increase I/O Bandwidth for Workload Intensive Applications
- HPE Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 562 Adapters offload packet processing to reduce CPU utilization with tunnel offloads (VXLAN and NVGRE). Now you can distribute network traffic across CPU cores in your data center.
- Speeds up packet processing to service more I/O requests utilizing data plane development packet (DPDK).
- HPE Ethernet 10Gb 2-port 562 Adapters deliver single root I/O virtualization (SR-IOV) which increases virtual network performance while decreasing CPU utilization.
- Provides a seamless performance upgrade from 1GBASE-T to 10GBASE-T with backward compatibility.
- Form factor: Stand Up
- Data rate: 10Gb
- Number of ports: 2-port
- Bus type: PCIe Gen3 x4
- Connector speed: PCIe Gen3 x16
- Switches supported: Mellanox EDR InfiniBand switches, Mellanox FDR InfiniBand switches, and 100Gb Ethernet switches
UPC : 00889296614302