BRAND NEW WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
Are you looking for an HPE EDR InfiniBand Adapter for your HPE ProLiant XL and HPE ProLiant DL Gen9 and Gen10 server families? The HPE InfiniBand EDR and 100 Gb Ethernet adapters are designed for customers who deploy high performance computing (HPC) systems with their HPE ProLiant XL and DL Gen9 and Gen10 servers in the data center. The HPE InfiniBand EDR and 100 Gb Ethernet adapters include HPE InfiniBand EDR 100Gb 1-port 841QSFP28 Adapter, HPE InfiniBand EDR/Ethernet 100Gb 2-port 841QSFP28 Adapter, HPE InfiniBand EDR/Ethernet 100Gb 1-port 840QSFP28 Adapter, and HPE InfiniBand EDR/Ethernet 100Gb 2-port 840QSFP28 Adapter. The 1-port 841QSFP28 card supports InfiniBand, and the rest of the other cards support both InfiniBand and Ethernet. Combined with EDR InfiniBand or 100 Gb Ethernet switches, they deliver low latency and up to 100Gbps bandwidth, ideal for performance-driven server and storage clustering applications in HPC and enterprise data centers.
- Form factor: Stand Up
- Technology: Mellanox ConnectX-4 technology
- Protocol supported: IBTA Specification 1.3 compliant and PCIe Gen3 x16
- Port configurations: 2 QSFP28 ports
- Connector speed: PCIe Gen3 x16
- Switches supported: Mellanox EDR InfiniBand switches, Mellanox FDR InfiniBand switches, and 100Gb Ethernet switches
- Product dimensions (H x W x D): 7 x 8.5 x 2 in
- Weight: 0.5 lb