BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
The HPE 10GbE Pass-Thru Module is designed for c-Class BladeSystem customers requiring a non-blocking; one-to-one connection between each server and the network. The pass-thru module provides 16 uplink ports that accept both SFP and SFP+ transceivers
The HPE 10GbE Pass-Thru Module can support 1Gb and 10Gb connections on a port by port basis. Optical as well as Direct Attach Copper (DAC) cables are also supported. Both standard Ethernet as well as Converged Enhanced Ethernet (CEE) traffic to an FCoE capable switch is possible when using the appropriate NIC or adapter module
- 16 direct server to network connections
- Auto-sense 1Gb or 10Gb operation on a port by port basis
- Supports standard Ethernet as well as Converged Enhanced Ethernet
- Supports all NICs and mezzanine adapters including Flex Adapters
- No management required
- Module performance monitored by the On-Board Administrator
- Substitute product for HPE 10GbE Pass-Thu Module (part number 538113-B21)
- New command line interface
- Support for 10GBase-T transceiver
- 320 Gbps external port bandwidth per module
- Measured latency under 536nS per port10Gb
- Line rate 10Gb full-wire speed performance
- Auto-negotiation and auto-sensing with full-duplex support
- Connectors and Cabling
- Uplink Ports: 16 SFP/SFP+ Modules
- Management: Mini-USB Management
- Network Transfer Rate
- 1 Gbps Port (2;000 Mbps full duplex)
- 10 Gbps port (20;000 Mbps full duplex)
- LED Indicators
UID LED: Blue light on module is activated.; Blue light off module is deactivated.
Health LED: Off: The pass-thru module is powered off.
Green: The pass-thru module is powered up and all ports match. Amber: An issue exists; such as a port mismatch.
Ethernet port: Green Link is 10G; Flashing green 10G link activity is detected; Amber Link is 1G; Flashing amber 1G link activity is detected. Flashing alternately green and amber A link mismatch condition exists.
Operating Temperature 50 degree to 95 degree F (10 degree to 35 degree C)
Non-operating Temperature -40 degree to 158 degree F (-40 degree to 70 degree C)
Relative Humidity (non-condensing) Operating 5% to 95%
- Power Requirements 12VDC: 5A; 60W maximum
- Safety and Compliance Safety Certifications
- TUV to UL 60950-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1 and to EN 60950-1
- CE Marking
- RoHS 6/6 compliant