BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
The HPE Ethernet 10/25Gb 2-port 621SFP28 Adapter supports 10GbE and 25GbE bandwidth capability which allows more network traffic and speed up network-intensive applications. Compared to a 10G implementation this adapter provides 150% more bandwidth with just a minimal price delta. This adapter has been designed to efficiently deliver high performance and low latency by offloading processing of Ethernet packets on the adapter. Freeing up CPU resources in the host allowing it to do more important tasks.
- 25 Gigabit SFP28 x 2
- for ProLiant DL180 Gen10
- DL325 Gen10
- DL360 Gen10
- DL380 Gen10; SimpliVity 325 Gen10
Improving CPU Utilization with Lower Latency
Enhance Performance and Lower Power Consumption
- The HPE Ethernet 10/25Gb 2-port 621 Adapter reduces CPU Utilization and helps improve host virtual machine (VM) density and server efficiency using remote direct memory access (RDMA) with support for IWARP, RoCE and RoCEv2 protocols for VM migration and supports Microsoft SMB Direct.
- Delivers single root I/O virtualization (SR-IOV) with the ability to run a large number of virtual machines (VMs) per server, which reduces the need for hardware and the resultant costs of space and power required by hardware devices.
- The HPE Ethernet 10/25Gb 2-port 621SFP28 Adapter allows customers to use overlay networking which increases VM migration flexibility with minimal impact to performance and lower power usage with Tunnel Offloads (VXLAN, NVGRE, GRE).
Prevent Unauthorized Access
- The HPE Ethernet 10/25Gb 2-port 621SFP28 Adapter stops unauthorized access to memory or storage with device-level firewall. This enforces that on-device firmware and configuration data can only be accessed by authorized agents.
- Provides traceability into authenticated firmware updates by capturing changes in standard system logs.
- Renders user and configuration data on the NIC irretrievable so that NICs can be safely repurposed or disposed of
- Form factor: Stand Up
- Data rate: 10/25Gb
- Bus type: PCIe 3.0 x8
- Number of ports: 2