BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
The HPE Synergy 6410C 25/50Gb Ethernet Adapter is ideal for telcos, cloud service providers, financial and e-Commerce customers as it provides both fast transmission and device processing. This adapter provides low latency for the businesses that need data transactions to cross immediately, where every second of delay could impact your business' bottom line. Pairing the HPE Synergy 6410C Adapter with the HPE SH2200 25/50/100Gb Ethernet Switch ensures no disruption between the server and switch giving you end to end high performance network capability.
Features Invest in Speeds to Meet Customer Expectations Today and Tomorrow
The HPE Synergy 6410C 25/50Gb Ethernet Adapter improves small packet performance with data plane development kit (DPDK) for Telco, e-commerce and high performance computing (HPC) so transactions cross with little to no delay.
Reduces CPU utilization and helps improve host VM density and server efficiency using remote direct memory access (RDMA) over Converged Ethernet (RoCEv2) for live migration and Microsoft SMB Direct environments.
Reduce CapEx and CPU Utilization
The HPE Synergy 6410C 25/50Gb Ethernet Adapter lessens the total cost of ownership (TCO) and capital expenditure (CapEx) by providing the 25/50Gb connectivity of today and tomorrow compared to 10/20Gb connectivity that may not provide the support for tomorrow.
Offloads packet processing to reduce CPU utilization and lower power with tunnel offloads (VXLAN and NVGRE) making the environment more efficient.
Protect Your Data and Your Business Network
The HPE Synergy 6410C 25/50Gb Ethernet Adapter provides traceability into authenticated firmware updates by capturing changes in standard system logs keeping you current on the latest security status.
Stops unmanaged access to memory or storage with device - level firewall. This validates that on-device firmware and configuration data can only be accessed by authorized agents.
- Up to 200 Gb/s of bi-directional Ethernet bandwidth
- Jumbo Frames
- Type C mezzanine form factor
- HPE Sea of Sensors 3D
- Tunnel Offload(GENEVE, NVGRE and VXLAN)
- RDMA over Converged Ethernet (RoCE v2, RoCE v1)
- Single-root input/output virtualization (SR-IOV)
- IPv6 Acceleration
- Preboot eXecution Environment (PXE)
- Wake on Lan (WOL)
- Checksum & Segmentation Offload
- VMware NetQueue and Microsoft Virtual Machine Queue (VMQ)
- Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK)
- Precision Time Protocol (PTP)
- Receive-Side Scaling (RSS)
- Receive-Side Coalescing (RSC)
- Active Health Systems support
- Security features - digitally signed firmware components, secure firmware loading, secure firmware update,
- UEFI secure boot
- Authentication of digitally signed firmware through Chain of Trust on the NIC
- Additional Security features include: Device-level Firewall, Audit Logs and Sanitization