HP ProCurve 1000-BX-D SFP-LC Mini-GBIC (J9142B)
A small form-factor pluggable (SFP) Gigabit-BX (bi-directional) "downstream" transceiver that provides a full-duplex gigabit solution up to 10 km on one strand of singlemode fiber.
- 1 LC 1000BASE-BX10 port (IEEE 802.3ah Type 1000BASE-BX10-D)
- Duplex : full only Physical characteristics
- Dimensions : 2.19(d) x 0.54(w) x 0.46(h) in. (5.57 x 1.37 x 1.18 cm) Environment
- Operating temperature : 32ºF to 158ºF (0ºC to 70ºC)
- Operating relative humidity : 0% to 95%, non-condensing
- Non-operating/Storage temperature : -40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC) Cabling
- Type : Single-mode fiber optic, complying with ITU-T G.652
- Maximum distance : 0.5-10,000 m (single-mode fiber)
- The J9142B connects to the J9143B “upstream” transceiver, or to any IEEE-standard 1000BASE-BX10-U (“upstream”) device. (A 1000-BX-D transceiver can only connect to a 1000-BX-U product. You cannot connect two 1000-BX-D transceivers together.)
- Transmit wavelength : 1490 nm. Receive wavelength : 1310 nm.