BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
HP Survivable Branch Communication zl Module (SBM) powered by Microsoft Lync provides survivable branch services, such as external phone call capability, while sustaining internal peer-to-peer communications when the data center cannot be reached. SBM combines Microsoft Lync survivable branch application and software from HP, including a public switched telephone network (PSTN) to Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) gateway, a graphical user interface (GUI), management interfaces, and an application programming interface (API) to the switch itself, all of which are integrated on a module that fits in the chassis of HP E8200 zl and E5400 zl Switch series products.
- Compatibility: HP Switch Chassis Series: >, E8200 zl, E5400 zl
- Dimensions: 3.5" Height x 8.1" Width x 9.8" Depth
- Expansion Slots: 2 x PCI Express, 1 x CompactFlash Card Slot
- Application/Usage: Voice, Wide Area Network, Data Networking
- Interfaces/Ports Details: 1 x RJ-45 10/100/1000Base-T Network Management, 1 x USB
- Form Factor: Hot-swappable
- Management: Web-based Management, Command-Line Interface, DHCP