BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
Optcore’s QSFP-40G-eSR4 is designed for use in 40 Gigabit Ethernet (40GbE) applications over multi-mode fiber. It complies with QSFP+ MSA and IEEE 802.3ba 40GBASE-CSR4 specifications. The QSFP+ CSR4 transceiver integrates four data lanes in each direction with each lane to giving an aggregated 40 Gbps bandwidth. Each lane supports link lengths of 300m on OM3 multi-mode fiber or 400m on OM4 multi-mode fiber. The optical transmitter incorporates a 4-channel 850nm VCSEL laser, a 4-channel input buffer and laser driver, control and bias blocks. The optical receiver incorporates a 4-channel PIN photodiode, a 4-channel TIA array, a 4 channel output buffer, control blocks. The QSFP+ transceiver is programmed and tested to be compatible with HPE data center switches, routers, NICs and other optical transport devices for 40G Ethernet and high-performance computing networks It is an ideal equivalent to HPE JG709A 40GBASE-CSR4 QSFP+ optics module at much lower price, which provides a reliable compatible 40G QSFP+ optics solution for system integrator, distributors and end users in data center networking infrastructure.
- High Channel Capacity: 40 Gbps per transceiver
- Transmission data rate up to 10.3Gbps per channel
- Up to 300m links on OM3 MMF or 400m on OM4 MMF
- High-Reliability 4-channel 850nm VCSEL laser
- Electrically hot-swappable
- Compliant with QSFP+ MSA
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3ba 40GBASE-SR4
- MPO Optical Connector
- Operating temperature range:0~70ºC
- Power dissipation < 1.5 W
- Supports DDM function
- RoHS6 Compliant