BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED & RETAIL BOXED WITH THE FULL HPE WARRANTY!!!
HP compatible JH289A is CFP2 (C (centum) Form Factor Pluggable) Transceiver, operating over Double Fiber Single-Mode Fiber (SMF.) optical cable. It has minimum guaranteed optical budget of 6.3 dB, with in most cases is enough to reach about 10km distance.However, distance is just indicative parameter calculated for comfort of identification. Eventually we calculate distance taking in account minimal optical budget and average attenuation of optical cabling in industry. This transceiver use top quality EML Laser transmitter with operating at nominal wavelength 1310 nm. and 1310 nm. PIN photodiode receiver. It support DDM/DOM optical diagnostics, with provide diagnostic information about the present operating conditions. HP compatible JH289A CFP2 (C (centum) Form Factor Pluggable) operates in Standard 0°-70°C temperature range and has Double LC interface. CFP2 support 103.1 to 112 Gbps data rate and such applications as 100G Ethernet (103.125Gbps), OTU4 (112Gbps). HP JH289A compatible CFP2 optical transceiver is multi-purpose module used in number of different places of today’s networking. Consequently, most popular applications are Internet Service Provider (ISP) Fiber To The Home aggregation and backbone, Mobile operator core and backhaul 100G applications, Data Center networking site interconnections and other optical links.
Transceiver is CE/RoHS certified and it is Compliant with product safety standards. Our product EEPROM memory will be coded with necessary information to fully meet HP compatibility and will work seamlessly with platforms which support HP products. However, our optical transceivers are compliant to CFP2 MSA industry standard as well. Because our focus is providing top quality service, we are performing serious quality checks before delivery of our products. As a result, we do optical parameter measurements, connector cleanness tests and transceiver EEPROM memory data validation tests.
- Media Type: Double Fiber Single-Mode Fiber (SMF.)
- TX Wavelength: 1310 nm.
- RX Wavelenght: 1310 nm.
- Minimum Optical Budget: 6.3 dB
- Maximum Distance: 10km
- Supported Data Rate: 103.125 to 112.2 Gbps
- Supported Applications: 100G Ethernet (103.125Gbps), OTU4 (112Gbps)
- DDM/DOM: Supported
- Temperature Range: Standard 0°-70°C
- Connectors: Double LC
- Tx Wavelength Bandwidth: 4 WDM Seperated 1310 nm Lanes (15.66 nm 1294.53 – 1310.19nm) (L0 Tx center 1295.56nm, L1 Tx center 1300.05nm, L2 Tx center 1304.58nm, L3 Tx center 1309.14nm)
- Rx Wavelength Bandwidth: 4 WDM Seperated 1310 nm Lanes (15.66 nm 1294.53 – 1310.19nm) (L0 Tx center 1295.56nm, L1 Tx center 1300.05nm, L2 Tx center 1304.58nm, L3 Tx center 1309.14nm)
- Minimum Transmitting Power: Each Lane -4.3 dBm
- Maximum Transmitting Power: Each Lane 4.5 dBm
- Receiver Sensitivity: Each Lane -10.6 dBm
- Receiver Overload: Each Lane 4.5 dBm
- Transmitter Type: EML Laser
- Receiver Type: PIN photodiode
- Power: +3.3V single power supply
- Chipset: MAXIM, MINDSPEED, SEMTECH, UX
- Compliance: 100GBASE-LR4, CE, CFP2 MSA,, Class 1 FDA and IEC60825-1 Laser Safety Compliant, IEEE 802.3ba, RoHS, SFF-8431